Monday, July 5, 2010

Pray for Achdus - Listen to the Words of the Tzadik - HaRav Shalom Arush, Shlita



B'Ezrat H", if we can all be mechazek each other to live our lives in the way the Tzadik is telling us in this video. Take a look at the clip below.

My friends, this is the way we are going to triumph in the end of days. All the great ones, from all spectrums, tell us this. We are all children of H" Yisbarach - Talk to your Father! Share your life with Avinu She'Bashamayim. He knows all, but wants us to share the details with him, just like flesh and blood parents want their children to share the details of their lives with them.

The more Torah I learn, B"H, from all sides, I am led to the same target - As HaRav HaGadol Shimshon Dovid Pincus, Z"L said,
"If I have merited anything, it is only because I have taught myself to speak with H" Yisbarach about everything, just like a person would converse with a friend standing next to him."

I've tried it. It's changed my life. I could never have imagined the power contained in personal prayer - never. Try it for yourself.

Change the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment